Ingin Cepat Hamil?

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Me, Myself, and Men

Sometimes is very difficult for me to understand myself
What I really really want, hope, or expect from a man

Once I thought that he's perfect for me
Eventually I've found out that he's a jerk or a coward or etc

Once they said that I was perfect
I stepped away from them

I won't blame myself nor those men in my past or present
I just believe that somehow, they were not the best for me

I'm not really a picky person, but yet I need some "qualities" from a man
Coz I won't devote my life for not a special one ;)
Yes, I'm not a perfect woman. But I'm a special one! ^_^

Maybe I just need a nice wise caring man like my dad
I don't like to be in a rush and I also don't like to be fade
I'm not perfect and not looking for a perfect man
I'm looking for a man who can make me enjoy my whole life with

Who'll be "he"???


#tired

No comments:

Post a Comment