Ingin Cepat Hamil?

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 24, 2012

An Inspiring Video for Teachers



Dear readers...

Becoming an English Teacher was a little dream once in my past.
Indeed, I've whispered to myself that someday I could teach English in an English course.
And God heard my whisper.
Here I am....
I've been teaching English for the last 3 years (since mid 2009).
I am grateful because by becoming an English teacher, I can learn a lot of things. :)
I was a very calm and little bit introvert girl with quite good skills on English.
And now...
I'm still calm but not that introvert anymore. :)
It's truly amazing when I look back me in my past compare with me recently. :D

I really hope that I can be a good teacher for my students.
I'm still learning...learning... and will always learning.... :)


Warm regards,
Enno

---

WA/sms: 081282972506 | Pin BB 7cb8ff8e | Twitter/IG @callmeenno
Email: ennomatte@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/enno.widjiningrum
http://tipshamil.com/?ref=ennowidji

No comments:

Post a Comment