Ingin Cepat Hamil?

Total Pageviews

Monday, July 12, 2010

My Gratitude

It’s been a year ago when I’ve written about my 28th age. It’s funny actually when I meet women don’t like to tell about their age. I think, I’m not their group member. Hehehe.. :D I am very proud to be 29 years old now because every age is a beautiful gift from Allah SWT. Do you agree?

I think, slowly but sure, I know what Allah SWT’s plans for me through my life. I believe, to be better and better again. I am gifted by Allah SWT with many beautiful things. They are too meaningful to be wasted. The big lesson for my last one year life is: Enno is perfect because Enno has beautiful talents. It will be more perfect if I can share it to as many as people. As Prophet Muhammad SAW said, “Khoirun naas anfa uhum lin naas.” The best human is someone with as many as benefits to others. I really hope that I can be that kind of human. Aamiin. :-)

I remember a good quote from Mr. Mario Teguh that giving me a good belief at myself. It made me proud of myself indeed. I don’t remember what exactly he said. But in my own words, I would say this way: Watch yourself in the mirror, smile, and say that “I am a God’s beautiful and special creature. I am a God’s perfect creature. I am gifted. I deserve to get the best things in my life. And I am very grateful to Allah SWT for creating me this way.” When you’re smiling to yourself, it also means that you’re smiling to your Creator. Keep smiling to your Creator in happy and sad moments, Allah SWT loves it.

Every time I do that activity above, it feels awesomely wonderful. It seems that I am the only special creature in the world. It gives me energy, Allah’s energy indeed. :-)

***
From the Holy Qoran, Ibrahim (14) verse 7, Allah SWT promises that if a human always be grateful with what he/she has, Allah SWT will always gives more and more gifts. And here I am, trying to be that kind of human. InsyaAllah. Aamiin. :-)

***

Ya Rabbana,
Here I am on my bended knees
Trying to say my gratitude for Your kindness
You, who always make me feel very rich and blessed

Ya Rabbana,
Here I am crying like those babies
Asking for Your next gifts and blessings
You, the most beautiful thing to be owned

Ya Rabbana,
Here I am a twenty nine years old creature
Who has downpour tear on her cheeks
You, it’s because of Your kindness indeed

Love You always… :-)


-Enno-
Written on a beautiful June :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment