Ingin Cepat Hamil?

Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Beautiful Reason Behind



Allah SWT is a definitely creative One in this whole universe. No doubt about it. He created everything in this universe very specific within its functions. And He created various kinds of human, plants, animals, etc in order to make variety in diversity. Awesome!!! Sometimes I imagine if there's only mono-thing in this universe, I think this universe won't be as colorful as it is now. It will be dull!!! What do you think?

Well, I believe that Allah wants us to learn from others. Not only to other people but also to the plants, animals, etc. And He often says in Quran, "There are lessons that you can get from this universe for someone who uses his mind to think." Yes, I'm absolutely agree.

This May will be the last month that I write number "2" when I fill a form of age. Soon, the "2" will become "3". I'm getting old, I guess. ^_^ But I have to maintain my spirit of youth. Hahaa. ;-) What do you think?

The point is,
I've been through many happy and sorrowful time during my life. I've been laughing and crying maybe for the equal time. I've been up and down emotionally. And I will always try to believe that everything happen with its reason behind, a good reason from Allah SWT. Maybe I won't be able to recognize the good reason at my first thought, but I believe Allah will show His best plan for me. One of them is to make me be a better person. What do you think?

"You won't be tested by Allah for something that you can't handle. You are strong."

May Allah SWT always blesses and protects us. Aamiin.

No comments:

Post a Comment